Add a Little Pizzazz to your Blogs


Blogs are fickle things sometimes and finding ways to spruce up the content can be puzzling. I have found that photos do indeed speak about a thousand words. Using these in your posts can do one of two things: inspire creative content by choosing and placing the photo first then write the content according to the photo.

Another way to spruce up your blog is by using video, which I have recently begun doing. Now I’m not a professional with the video camera but I’m going to keep on trying to perfect my artistic ability with using it. I’ll try to find interesting subject matter for my films to share on my blogs.

Yesterday Cephas and I filmed one of our favorite sacred sites where we go to reflect on life and nature and spirituality. You might enjoy this video of one of our favorite places. It is located in Oregon between Burns and Ontario on Highway 20. Cephas and I discovered it a few years ago by accident just driving through Oregon. We chose to make a pit stop onto the road wanting to take a walk. This place infatuated us so much that we return year after year to enjoy the rocks, the waterfall, the plants and the pure serenity of this little oasis in the wilderness.

The Midnight Writer

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments: